Our speech therapy staff uses the latest protocols and equipment to help improve speech, swallowing, voice, and cognitive communication. Our experienced team provides direct one-on-one care and focuses on educating patients on how to improve their current conditions and maintain improvement with a home program.
- Swallowing and feeding difficulties
- Language difficulties (expression and comprehension)
- Problem solving skills
- Memory and attention span
- Reasoning and sequencing
Conway Regional's specialized speech therapy services include:
- Swallow studies, in both pediatric and adult populations
- Parkinson's disease treatment by a LSVT Certified speech therapist
Following a thorough evaluation, the therapist and patient work on attaining goals through exercise, activity, use of modalities, and hands-on intervention. This enables the patients to maximize their function and decrease pain.