Conway Regional Counseling Center
Good mental health is important in maintaining a high quality, independent lifestyle. However, the stresses of physical and emotional changes, illness, providing care, or suffering loss can bring about feelings of anxiety, grief, and depression. These feelings can have a negative impact upon one's sense of well-being.
The Conway Regional Counseling Center provides outpatient services that can assist older adults and their families in coping with the changes that often accompany the aging process. We provide geriatric one-on-one counseling services that address life changes unique to older adults, including retirement, changing family roles, relocation, isolation, anxiety, depression, and loss of spouse or friend. Services assist clients in building new capacity, improving socialization skills and developing successful coping strategies.
The professional staff at Conway Regional Counseling Center includes a psychiatrist, clinical social worker, nurse case manager, and a clinic manager. Their goal is to ensure that you or your loved one receive the complete and compassionate assessment and care needed in this phase of life. A physician referral is preferred.
Available Services Include:
- Mental health evaluation and counseling
- A personalized plan of care
- Medication evaluation and management
- Individual and family therapy
- Referral source of senior services for individuals in Faulkner, Perry, Van Buren, Cleburne, Conway, Yell, and Pope counties
- Access to information regarding nonprofit agencies that provide social services for seniors
- Case management by a registered nurse