As a leader in endoscopic procedures, Conway Regional Gastroenterology Center uses the latest technologies to provide our patients the best gastrointestinal care, resulting in shorter hospital stays, less pain, fewer risks of infection, and a faster recovery.
Our gastroenterologists are recognized for their expertise of complex procedures with high levels of patient safety and satisfactory outcomes.
GI procedures we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Upper GI Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)
- Feeding Tubes (PEG / PEJ)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Stenting – Esophageal, Colon/Rectum, & Duodenum
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- OverStitch™ (Revision of Gastric Outlet)
- Endoscopic full-thickness resection (EFTR) of suitable colon lesions using a full-thickness resection device (FTRD)
When it comes to your digestive health and wellness, the Conway Regional Gastroenterology Center is growing together with the communities we serve to offer world-class healthcare close to home.