Each spring, the Foundation awards scholarships to area students who are currently enrolled, or beginning their education, in a health related career field. Applicants must be studying one of the following on a full-time basis: medicine, nursing, laboratory/research, radiology, physical therapy, speech therapy, surgical technology, dentistry, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, pharmacy, medical information, or another health related field. Applicants must also be residents of Arkansas or attending college in Arkansas. Awards may be used for tuition, books, room and board, or other education expenses.
Applicants are considered for all scholarships for which they are eligible but are limited to one scholarship per school year. Recipients receive scholarship proceeds in two disbursements - half in the fall and half in the spring sessions. Each recipient must present a copy of his or her full-time class schedule and previous semester's grades before scholarship funds are released. Click here to see a list of available scholarships.
How to Apply
Applications and all supporting documentation are due no later than April 2nd.
The application will now be digital. link to apply is https://app.mykaleidoscope.com/scholarship/ConwayRegionalHealth
Please have the following items completed and ready for upload before beginning the electronic application:
- Signed application - Applicants under the age of 18 must have his or her parent or guardian sign as well.
- Essay - Please explain in 200 words or less why you are choosing to study Nursing/Medical Science and/or a direct patient care curriculum, and what you expect to gain from your studies.
- Official copy of ACT score and most current GPA.
- Official copy of your letter of acceptance to an accredited medical/nursing program
- Official copy of your high school transcript with GPA (high school seniors) OR an official copy of your college transcript (college students)
- Two (2) letters of reference: (you can upload documents or send a link in application to have reference fill out on your behalf) - One (1) letter of reference from a teacher, counselor or employer AND One (1) letter of reference from a personal, adult friend
*All documents will be uploaded through digital platform.
All correspondence can be sent via e-mail to [email protected] OR mailed directly to the address below.
Scholarship Selection Committee
Conway Regional Health Foundation
2302 College Avenue
Conway, AR 72034
If you have questions regarding your application, please email [email protected] or call 501-513-5191.
Giving to the Scholarship Program
Donations to the Foundation's scholarship program enable Conway Regional to continue supporting students pursuing a career in health care. To contribute to one of the existing foundation scholarships or to establish a new named scholarship, contact the Foundation office at 501-513-5191 or [email protected].
2020 - 2021 Scholarship Recipients